About Brook Zimmatore
Brook Zimmatore founded Sterling Kreative Ltd in 2007 with his wife, Nadia. Since then he has brought online marketing solutions to over 60 businesses around the world. He oversees the correct practice of web development, SEO and Social Media for every client and frequently writes in the company blog.
Connect with Brook Zimmatore on Google+
All articles by Brook
- Online Reputation Management - The Hottest Service Online
- How long does it take for SEO to show results?
- How to Strategize and Start an SEO Campaign
- Utilising Twitter in Your Online Marketing Strategy
- Pinterest as an SEO Strategy: Is It Worth Considering?
- The SEO Benefits of Pinterest – Don't Get Excited Just Yet
- Save Time, Money & Headaches - SEO Audit Checklist [infographic]
- B2B vs. B2C Social Media Strategy: What’s the Difference?
- Is this SEO Agency for you? [Infographic]
- The SMO Periodic Table And App Map To Increase Traffic [Infographic]
- Black Hat SEO Techniques [Infographic]
- Do you have "Page 1" for your Keyword But Don't Get Enquiries?
- 10 More Content Ideas To Improve Organic Visibility (SEO)
- MacKeeper Scam Malware - How to uninstall Mac Keeper
- Using Local Search Optimisation for Your Website
- Moving fast - An essential component to business
- What you should know to start SEO Copywriting - Beginners Guide
- Why good photography in branding & web design?
- Imagery and web design
- How to make the most of your time - The Key to Success
- Web Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing
- SEO: Increasing the Speed of a Website, Increases Conversions
- Advertising on Facebook: How to use Facebook Ads as an Effective Marketing Tool
- CV Inside, a new blog by Sterling
- Top UK Business Directories
- Over 50 Business Card Designs for Inspiration
- 30+ Ways to use Facebook for Business
- The Best Way To Market Your Business Online
- 40+ Free Website Building Resources
- 17 great tools for spying on your Google competitors
- Best websites to find free stock photos
- A brief look at SEO techniques from Google
- How to Start a Marketing Campaign from Scratch